Some ideas for sharing your story include:
- What is your relationship to Alport syndrome?
- How many family members are affected?
- What has been your experience?
- What has been the biggest challenge and how have you overcome it?
- What advice would you give to others?
- What is your hope for the future?
- How has ASF impacted you or helped your family?
By sharing your story, you grant ASF permission to use your story on the website and in social media to raise awareness.
The submission process is simple:
- Use a Word document that is no more than 2 pages long, single spaced.
- Use the form on this page or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include at least one but no more than 3 photos with it (we will select one).
- You must be a registered member of the Alport syndrome Foundation to submit a Family Story.
Thank you for sharing your story and helping raise awareness of Alport syndrome!