One person can make a difference and you can be that person! Volunteers are vital to the success of the Alport Syndrome Foundation. We welcome volunteers with a wide range of talent and skills. There is only one requirement ““ your desire to make a difference in the lives of patients and families dealing with Alport Syndrome.
How would you like to volunteer?
- Plan a Fundraising Event
- Campaign to raise funds for Alport Syndrome Research
- Start a 5K Run/Walk for Healthy Kidneys in your Community
- Help with the Arizona 5K for Healthy Kidneys
- Participate in Alport Awareness Activities
- Plan local or regional patient meetings