Did you know?
- ASF and its partners have provided over $2 million to Alport syndrome researchers and the patient registry since 2010.
- This funding comes primarily from the Annual Campaign.
- You can directly impact Alport syndrome research.
Join the fight to conquer this disease by participating in the Annual Campaign for Healthy Kidneys!
The Alport Syndrome Foundation’s goal is to raise $175,000 during the 2017 Annual Campaign. You can help!
Become a campaigner and tell your story about how Alport syndrome impacts you.
Simply tell your personal story to your network of family, friends, and colleagues and ask them to make a donation to the campaign in honor of your family. ASF provides you with everything you need to be a successful fundraiser, including:
- Online fundraising tools that make it easy to share your story on social media or via email.
- A brand-new campaigner guide to answer your questions and provide tips for successful fundraising.
- Campaign brochures to share with your friends and family.
- A sample letter for asking for donations
- Support from Campaign Chair Marci Panella and the ASF Team.
Make your personal donation
One of the most direct ways you can impact the fight to conquer Alport syndrome is to make a personal donation to the campaign here or by mailing a check to ASF.
Talk to your employer
Ask your employer or businesses in your area about a corporate donation to ASF. Be sure to tell your story!
Corporate matching gifts
Many employers provide matching funds that can double or triple donations made by employees. Encourage family and friends to ask their employers about a matching gift, as well.
For assistance with matching gift paperwork, please contact Sharon Lagas.
United Way Campaigns
You can choose to have your United Way Campaign donation be directed to help fight Alport syndrome, too. Just indicate that you want your donation to go to the Alport Syndrome Foundation.
For more information about ASF-funded research, click here. The success of campaigns in previous years has allowed ASF to partner with the Pedersen Family and the Kidney Foundation of Canada (KFOC) to double the amount of funding for Alport syndrome research. Let‘s do this again this year!
Together we can make a difference!
To see a list of donors for the 2016 Annual Campaign for Healthy Kidneys, click here.