Alport Syndrome Foundation (ASF) has a firm commitment to privacy. The following statement addresses our information-gathering and dissemination practices:
- ASF does not collect personal information (e.g. name, address, telephone number or email address) unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
- We do not share any personal information with any third parties.
- If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website.
- We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors, and to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits. We do not enable “cookies.“ (A “cookie“ is a file placed on your hard drive by a website that allows it to monitor your use of the site.)
Thank you again for visiting our website and for reviewing our privacy practice.